We want everyone to have a great time, but we also want people to be safe. You’re a grown up and you are in charge of you, but also we have a couple things we’d like have as ground rules before the weekend starts.
1. Please leave anything illegal at your house. This was too complicated to navigate and we’d prefer to leave it out this time around.
2. We’d like for the vapers to vape outside while everyone is here. We had a few issues with breathing around it inside last time.
3. We want everyone to go home from the weekend sans-Covid, so regardless of personal politics, please plan on minimizing contact with the outside world the week before you come to reduce our overall risk during our time together. And I know this would be extremely disappointing, but if you get sick before the weekend, for the safety of everyone, please don’t bring it to the house. We will have the ability to digitally join PK weekend so you won’t miss out.
4. Please drink responsibly.
5. We have a few extra out of towners coming this time, so Dallas residents please plan on sleeping at your own houses at the end of the night. (see above rule). The beds and bedrooms here are all claimed (but we can make exceptions if you don’t mind a couch)